#15 – Success Isn't Linear
12 Episode Notes
The wonderful aspect of success is that it is in the eye of the beholder!
- Determine what success means to you.
- Set goals that help you move towards your definition of success.
- Once you have goals set, now you can objectively evaluate it.
Remember that almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present, and I have the power to make it so.
- Start now and be consistent!
- To help you keep moving, even if its not forward at some points . . . like chess!
- Put things into perspective for yourself — Remember when you wanted what you currently have?
To stay updated join below! https://www.unstuck.institute/
Find out more at https://unstuck-institute.pinecast.co